Bah! Grrr!

At 2am I finally decided to go to bed. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth did my thing and flushed the toilet. The toilet wouldn't stop running. In my quest to get it under control, and not have the landlord dealt with and not have the running water for the rest of my life I did what anyone in my position would do. I called the "B" team.

I mean who knows more about a toilet than the men of this clan?

I called the youngest Blogstrom son. He was all, "I'm sleeping because it's 3am here and I"m not going to answer your phone call even though you wouldn't call unless you were in some sort of distress, or had maybe had too many at the bar which hardly ever happens."

Yes, he was able to say all of that without even picking up the phone.

I checked skype. The elder Blogstrom was not on.

In a fit of desperation I called the cell phone of eldest son in an effort to not wake the whole house, but on the off chance he was still awake. Who do I get? The girl. The girl having tea to try to get back to sleep because she's been stressing out about work, and doesn't sleep, and has a 2 yr old who won't get off the teat.

So here I was, frantically cleaning the apartment so that when the landlord comes in this morning he doesn't evict me for slovenliness and there is nary a toilet knowledgeable Blogstrom available to me. The horror!

The toilet ran for 2 hours.

Comments