Dream

I'm at a televised awards show called something like the "mother's achievement" or something like that. It's set up like a big huge movie theater and I'm sitting in the very front (which I hate). all of a sudden, Ice-T comes walking down the aisle with a gun and says that he's going to take this time to talk about the bitches. He starts saying so and so is a bitch and calling people "nigger" but it's bleeped out. Even though I'm there and it's live. So a bunch of his posse starts coming down the aisles following him and pointing guns in everyone's face. Just going into the audience threatening people. Making sure that we're all afraid, but not really doing anything.

I am totally freaked out and I decide to leave. I go to my car and there's some woman trying to back out of her parking space. Even though this is a big event, there's an abundance of parking spots. There's her car, my car and a few more that are in the same row. As she backs up she starts moving my car. I start yelling at her to stop but she keeps pushing my small black car around with the rear end of her car. Then she guns it and the car jumps a curb and is destroyed. I start freaking out because it's a rental. Her car is suddenly a van-ish thing. It kind of looks like what would happen if a Honda Element and an old style VW bus got together and had a baby. It is orange and white like a creamsicle. She starts to take off and I start to chase her. She's driving around a really big curve. It resembles a running track at high school. I cant get the plate number so I go back to the event.

As I walk in I can see that Ice-T and his "gang" are still wandering around backstage which is actually my NY high school. Everyone's dressed kind of like 40's gangsters, not just Ice-T's group. They're all with pinstripe suits and really good hats. I'm wearing a short black blazer and I'm assuming pants, but I never really notice them. I get pulled into a room where I'm told I have to get my picture taken. I keep fussing because I don't want to get it done and I keep trying to ask people if Ice-T was really going to kill us or if it was part of the theatrics. No one will answer me. I keep complaining about my hair which fluctuates from being in curlers to being just bad. No clear image what bad is, it's just that I know it's bad.

Now, I have been wanting to get my hair done, but wtf does the rest of it mean?

Comments

blogmother said…
Maybe you should call your mother to find out.