Nearing the Middle of the Insanity

Awesome prof stopped by and chatted with me today. She was startled to hear how much time I have to spend pumping ye olde boobeys, pointing out that I was losing a full day's work over the course of my five days. Her advice: immediately arrange for a day's extension. I've happily taken her advice, and now have until 5pm on Monday to complete my exams. It's a great relief to me to know I won't have to short myself on rest in order to finish, or rush one of the essays and turn in crap. Tired today; looking forward to catching up on sleep tonight!

Comments

blogmother said…
Real women can harrow fields at the same time as they take Ph.D-level exams So tell the brat he'll suckle when you're good and ready!
(or not)
Ursula said…
What can I say? I'm b-whipped. :)
Oldman said…
You know, I really thought this sort of medieval hazing was done with in reputable intuitions. Really, not accommodating nursing is so 50’s.