The Insanity is Well Underway

I post this from my awesome prof's office, as I break to pump milk. The exam is going OK. I wish I had more pages written by now, but I'm making headway. I like my questions; they give me plenty of scope to natter on about my own scholarly preoccupations. And it's lovely to have little more to do all day than think and write (thank you, K, for taking over all the chores during my exams!) The hardest things are the stop-and-go in my work produced by the need to pump every two hours, and also the general tiredness I have from nursing KC and dealing with his (happily much reduced) bouts of diarrhea at night. I'm not quite getting enough sleep. But I'll live.

Anyway, the most pressing matter on my mind right now is: how did your interview go today, Mother of Memory???

Comments