The Insanity Begins

Hells, yes, bitches! We are ramping up to Major Freak Out around here, in honor of my all-too-rapidly-approaching exams. I can't fall asleep, when I do I sleep badly, and I don't want to get up in the morning. And no, haven't bumped my head...although it did rain some today, although I wouldn't call it pouring...ANYWAY! Big K spent last night subjected to (1) his wife sitting bolt upright, hand to her chest, panting and saying, "Something's wrong!" What was wrong? She'd fallen asleep funny on her side. And was cold. And did I mention the insanity? (2) Next poor K is woken again, because his (insane) wife is sure, just sure, she hears someone in the apartment. In their china cabinet, to be exact. Stealing the wine glasses maybe? Or--not!

Oh, man. The next few days will suck.

Comments

blogmother said…
You will beat down those devils!
blogmother said…
Nos teneo ut vos have opus ferreus. Is expertus mos ostendo orbis terrarum. Vos have iam successio.
Ursula said…
"I hold us as hail y'all, an iron work. He is familiar; I, the custom of the world, show it. Hail y'all already; succession."

paenitet; non intellego.
blogmother said…
You know the sentiment as well!
Ursula said…
I think "hail y'all already" will be my new way of greeting people. :)