Resigned

I understand now how it must be. I accept my fate. I will be pregnant for the rest of my life, suffering weird cramps and contractions and pressures day and night, but never going into labor. NEVER.

We've told the baby all about his nice room and his cute clothes and fun toys and how his mom and dad are dying to meet him, but still he persists in NEVER COMING OUT. We even had a brilliant thunderstorm today (reported ad nauseum on Fox News: "Holy crap! It rained! There was rain! From the sky! Not, like, a whole lot of it, but still--rain!!!") Did this excite the baby into budging? Hah. Hah, I say.

Anyway, I've resigned myself at last. What can I say? I guess my uterus is seriously comfy. Alusru's uterus: so comfy, you'll never want to leave.

NEVER.

Comments

You need to take matters into your own uterus. Evict that baby!
Ursula said…
But how??? All suggestions welcome.

You've been awesome, by the way, Mom o' Mem. Thank you for continuing to join in Belly Watch '07: Ain't Nothing Going On Here.