My Boobs Work!

I know you're all dying to hear about my boob exam today. Result: functional breasteses! (And yes, the nurse actually called them that, which made me the happiest in the world, ever.) Also, 'cause I know that BlogMa found that exam very ouchie, I have to say that it didn't hurt a bit. Bring on the hungry baby!

BUT you guys (and every other woman I speak to lately) are completely correct: my belly is smaller than it should be. I'll be getting another ultrasound in three weeks, to check on the baby's growth. On the downside: baby small! Aaaahhhh! Fret fret fret! On the upside: we get another peek at Small Son. My resolution for the next few weeks is to eat ice cream every day and fatten the little guy up.

Comments

blogmother said…
Ice cream only once a day?
blogmother said…
You have tits o' Steel, girl!