Easy Ease

I had a routine visit with MaryEllen today, and we got to talking...

She surprised me with her insight once again.
This time she said that Oldman and Number One Son have a genetic link to how they perceive the world. Both are "incredibly intelligent" (her words). She said that in her 40 years of practice, she has discovered that when very smart people get frustrated, they often have difficulty seeing around it. Sadly, they become convinced that they are not as good as people around them know them to be, and this becomes compounded over the years.
She said that it is important for them to be treated for this dis-ease, that it is not a mal-ease, and and that with common medicines, their entire outlook would quickly and certainly be improved; which is essential for them as well as important for the people around them.

Yes, I talk about my family with my doctor.

Comments