Blogspot is bad

At the risk of losing all of my predictions I will post them here instead.

1. Not knowing if I should be elated and excited or terrified and frustrated about starting a new business my body completely breaks down and I end up in the fetal position in my studio apartment weeping uncontrolably chanting "I scream you scream" until taken away by men in white coats.

2. Not knowing if I should be elated and excited or terrified and frustrated about starting a new business my mind completely breaks down and I end up in the fetal position in my studio apartment weeping uncontrollably chantin "I scream you scream" until taken away by men in white coats.

3. The Lyme house gets heat

4. Ursula brings life forth from her womb and realizes that women who say that you forget about the pain are lying.

5. I go crazy

6. I successfully send TRB a jar of salsa.

7. He eats the salsa with chips, but more likely with beans, rice and a cold brew.

8. The car gets moved from the neighbors house.

9. I eat cheese.

10. Hurricane season does nothing to the city of Atlanta which is less than an hour away from TRB and we would never say anything that could cause bad luck to happen to those that we love. Miami's fine though. Doesn't she who shall not be named live down there?

11. If I don't go crazy I will instead rock the house.

Comments