Why am I still up?

You see, I thought that I was having trouble sleeping because of all the wheezing, and barking cough that I've got going on. Apparently I was wrong. It's so I can watch some souless black guy sing "Have a Merry Little Christmas" with Elmo. That's right, I'm in hell. I don't know exactly where this Christmas musical travesty is taking place, but there are pockets of yellow people in the audience and the stage is set to the right of a crate and barrel store. Okay, the special is called the Hollywood Holiday Christmas Celebration at "The Grove." apparently it's a fake resort town designed by satan. BTW I've always wanted a chia pet, and now with every chia pet there's a 25th anniversary chia pet clock that plays the ch-ch-ch-chia song. Which I just sang in it's entirety. Chia pet has an herb line also. I don't want this. I also don't want the Scooby-doo one either. I'm more of a traditional chia pet girl.

Comments