I am designing a package

After your presentation, I had my biggest midterm of the semester and I was so nervous I was shaking. I had just heard some bad news about my brother and it was eating me up inside. Before my exam I went into the bathroom, locked myself in a stall, and took out a pen. I wrote all my secrets on my legs and looked at them. When I walked back into the hall I felt some relief. My secrets were out there (under my pants where no one could see) but they were real now.


I just read this on PostSecret, and would like to have impressions from all about how to work the "WordSocks" concept into a visual (like for an ad).
What or How would wearing a sock with something written on it make you feel? What's your attitude?
fearless? sly? stupid? ANSWER ME!



Comments

I'll tell you a story about my underwear. I have a pair of panties that have the hear, see and speak no evil monkeys on them. Whenever I wear them I feel kind of silly and I start my day out feeling pretty darn nifty. I like having a little secret that no one else knows about. Unfortunately I've been promised alleged socks for many many many a moon with no socks given to me. Is this payback for the lack of ice cream?
Ursula said…
Suggested sock motto:

"No ice cream for you!"

:)