The closest I'll ever get to royalty

I'm not allowed to reveal the identity of any guest that stays with us. That being said I will speak in code. Yesterday I noticed that there was a picture of an awesome singer on one of the room service carts. It is none other than the queen Goddess. Who could the mystery guest be? The only clue I can give is "J-J-J-J-J-J-Jingle bells J-J-J-J-J-J-Jingle bells." That's right folks she's here. I can't tell you much. All I can say is that she has requested organic seedless grapes for her anemity. Unfortunately her concert tickets are about $750 unless you want a backstage thing which can be $50,000. I touched every piece of fruit on her organic fruit platter.

Comments

blogmother said…
Oh My God!
I am so jealous of you having touched HER food!
She has a show tonight. I'm not there. If anyone wants to give me between $750-$50,000 for a ticket that'd be nifty.
Okay, so one of the guys at work is going to try to get me a ticket to see HRH when she has her final Chicago show tomorrow. Cross all your fingers, toes and nipples for me.
Who didn't cross their nipples?
Ursula said…
I tried, but my boobs were being uncooperative.
blogmother said…
Now, I tried doing that from several interesting positions (all in my mind) and I'm afraid I have to blame it all on a republican conspiracy against Barbra tix.