Little blue box


I finally got a small box from Tiffany's. I know you guys are wondering how in the world a single gal like me got a small blue box, but I got one. Here it is. I tried getting a picture of the contents, but the detail is soooooo fine that it couldn't be seen upclose. It's my one year anniversary pin from the Ritz-Carlton a Four Seasons resort. I know it sounds rather silly, but I was thinking about having it framed. The whole thing. The box, the pouch, the silver care card and the little pin. I know it's wrong, but it feels right. Since I have no taste in art, I'd make these little trinkety things important instead. I'd like to have two of my chef jackets preserved also. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do. I am accepting suggestions.

Comments

No no no. Not like a case, where everything is all jumbled together. Each important thing individually sored/preserved/framed. I'm not one of those 40 yr old assholes who has to look at their hutch full of high school trophies in order to feel good about myself. Forget it. I've changed my mind. You made it sound cheesy and desperate.
Kian said…
Five words: Staple; Gun; To; The; Wall.
Oldman said…
The Amtrak people get a pin for every year, and they wear them on their shirts vests or hats. When you get 5, you get a gold pin, and can take off the 4 silver ones.
Ursula said…
I didn't think you were being cheesy or desperate! I figured a trophy case was just practical...