Overheard in NY

It Hurt at First, But Wednesday One-Liners Got Used to It

*the first one is the best in my opinion*

Barmaid: I'll never feel lonely as long as someone, somewhere wants to stick it up my butt. Knowing that helps me sleep at night. Yes, sir, so long as I know that someone still wants to put it in my poop chute, I'm one happy camper.

--E Houston St


Woman to man: Just stick your dick in his ass. That'll make him happy.

--Bleecker St

Overheard by: Jillian C


White girl on cell: And he put it in my ass and I was like, "Nuh-uh, nigga."

--12th St & 6th Ave

Overheard by: Scott


Restaurant patron: So you'll take a dick up the ass, but you won't have that operation?

--Florent Restaurant, Gansevoort St


Yuppie: Can we not talk about anal sex at the opera?

--Met performance, Great Lawn, Central Park

Overheard by: @$#%!


Girlfriend to boyfriend: For every one you hit, you can put it in my ass.

--Batting cages, West Side

Overheard by: The King Adrock


Guy on cell: ...and the next thing I know, I'm getting fucked up the ass with Chapstick for lube. ...No, cherry! ...I know!

--49th St

Overheard by: Manhattman

Comments