Okay, I'm a bigot

I can think of several good reasons:

We like winter, but not W _ I _ N _ T _ E _ R
I miss the water
There is a reasonable amount of culture around if I need a fix
Town life - or being within walking distance of things - is pretty good
Cost of living there is something like 85% of what it is here (I will check into the exact numbers)
I've been thinking of learning a new language
and
The price is right!

Opposing reasons include:

It's Georgia

http://www.historicproperties.com/detail.asp?detail_key=Sesav038

Comments

It's not Georgia. It's SAvannah. Totally different. I'm up for moving to Savannah anytime you want.
Ursula said…
That house has Southern written all over it, no? Kinda neat.
Kian said…
You saw _The Money Pit_, right? 'Cause that's what I'm thinking when I read the description.