Funny times in NYC

Because I'm Puerto Rican

Queer #1: What did he just say?
Queer #2: He called you maricon. It means faggot in Spanish.
Queer #1: Oh, thank God. I thought he called me Mexican. I was about to be really offended.

--Lorimer St, Williamsburg

Overheard by: Ray

The original title of this one was too offensive so I deleted it. The new title will be Cheeseburger

Midwestern child: Daddy, what's that candle thing?
Midwestern father: It's called a menorah. They use it on Jewish Christmas.

--Spamalot, Shubert Theatre, W 44th St


The Novelty of Non-Cooking Sluts Soon Wears Off

Idealist: I just want to meet an old-fashioned girl who will make omelets and won't sleep with my friends.

--7th & Ave A

Portrait of the Social Worker as a Young Girl

Girl #1: Dammit, they're putting one of the wheelchair people on the bus!
Girl #2: Fuck, man...You know, they should just put a handle on the back of the bus.
Girl #1: Yeah, that could be fun for them!

--M12 bus



Comments