We're now fighting....Hardcore!

So yesterday, actually based on the time it was more like two days ago. The point is that on TuesdayI hung out with Alusru and the son. I was being very good and did not buy pie. I didn't want a treat because I knew what would happen. Due to the black magic skills of those two (especially roux) I went home with two chocolate bars. I have finished one of the bars. All of it. The milk chocolate bar melted in my mouth, but due to the humidity also a little bit in my hand.

Now I know what you're thinking and you're right. Eating a chocolate bar is no big deal. The problem is that now I want more. I tried satisfying myself with a bit of the espresso chocoate. Hell no! My taste buds could not be satisfied with dark chocolate and espresso beans. I want milk chocolate. I have no more. I'm depressed and it's all YOUR FAULT!

Comments

Ursula said…
Excellent. My plans of world domination via Milk Chocolate Ghirardelli bars is one person closer to completion!