TRB is full of poo

So the other day I called this guy. Left him a voicemail and everything. He never called me back. After mulling it about I've come up with a few reasons why.

1. He's busy and hasn't had time to call
2. He lost his phone
3. The government's tapped into his vm and knew that someone with a Muslim name had called him and so now he's on some type of list, all his calls are being monitored and he dare not call me for fear of his life.
4. He's mad because I haven't sent cookies
5. He recently bumped into my camp boyfriend, Benjamin Zavodnick who told him that I don't like slayer, and so he's ended the friendship because I couldn't get down with the 80's metal band.
6. He did call me, but my phone was acting up so I didn't get the message.
7. He's full of poo

Based on the title of this post I think everyone here knows what I truly believe in my heart. So TRB, if you're reading this I want you to know that you're full of poo (and possibly malarky as well) and I'll talk to you later.

Comments