New Job!

I'll be starting a new job this summer: working as Editorial Assistant at <Classics Journal Associated with my University>, with my advisor doubling as my boss. In fact, I'll be working in his office with him. He's an amazing, sweet guy, but this does make me a hair nervous: what if we drive each other crazy? You all know about my incurable case of ants-in-the-pants. But, fully warned about my fidgets, he still has hired me, so this'll be (1) an interesting, hopefully fun, new job, and (2) a great experience to add to my CV. Not to mention (3) the perfect excuse to hang around and talk my advisor's ear off about Callimachus and Ovid!

Comments

blogmother said…
...hang around and talk my advisor's ear off about Callimachus and Ovid!

That's what I'd be looking forward to!
Oldman said…
Callimachus? I think they have a spray for this now...