Sweet mother of pearl that's quite a mile!

It was the coldest day in a long time. Two girls stepped out into the wilderness hunting the wily well fitting tops and bottoms. During our hunt I not only saw London, AND France, but I did in fact see someone's underpants. Our hunt was successful. Many wild garments were bound, bagged and taken home to be worn at another time. The girl was the big winner of the day. She bagged many shirts, a great pair of pants, cute sandals and a gift for the boy. I on the other hand got some shirts, no pants and two pairs of shoes. Also cleanser and skin toner. I was a colasul failure in purchasing the holy grail of sneakers. Now, I am home, alone. Curled up with the kitty, watching a Christopher Walken special Saturday Night Live dvd. Now it's time to go away, eat a muffin and go to bed.

Comments

Oldman said…
What, no pictures? When one goes on a safari, one always takes pictures. Really, this will never do..