A lesson in why I rarely post

The main reason I don't post is because I have nothing to say. Well, all that's going to change tonight. It's 2:06am and 60 here in Chicago. I'm about to indulge in my new favorite snack. Butterscotch pudding. That's right. I'm a pudding lover. I enjoy the delicious puddingness of pudding. I wonder how many times I can use the word pudding in this post. Am I the only one who loves pudding? I wonder why in all the years I've known you guys we've never had pudding enter our relationship. What type of people are you? Are you a bunch of pudding haters?! Have I involved myself in a puddingless universe? You jerks! The next time I see any of you I will expect you to have pudding. If not, I will drive somewhere to get the pudding. I will not share the pudding. Why am I still typing instead of eating pudding? Yeah yeah. That's better. My tongue is coated in a delicious butterscotch heaven. I love you pudding. I don't know why, but eating this pudding makes me think of Theis. Maybe it's just the yeah yeah part. You know I do it at work, and people just don't get it. Damn this is some fine pudding. Yummmmmmm. Well, I'm done posting. This pudding needs my undivided attention. Love you all, but right now I must stay true to the pudding.

muah

I just had to put that in. I hate, abhor and detest when people write out a kiss like that. It's so icky. Kind of in the same realm as dotting your i with a heart instead. Even writing it as a joke hurt my soul. Eww. I should delete it. But I promised myself that unless it was a misspelled word I wouldn't delete anything. Pudding is calling.

By the way this is a perfect example of why I don't post. I tend to do it in the wee hours of the morning when I'm either punchy from not sleeping, or high as a kite from eating pudding. Ack! I need to get to this pudding but it's like I can't stop typing. I'm stopping. Seriously. Pudding.

Comments

blogmother said…
Is it homemade, or the crappy kind you can buy in the refrigerated section of any low-brow grocery wanna be?
Truth be told it was butterscotch pot a creme. Which is the fancy way of saying pudding. I stole it from work. I don't need your judgement. I like pudding. I need the pudding. I tried the jello pudding, but it's too sugary. Now I'm going to eat a grilled cheese. Don't judge me.
Oldman said…
No not that! Not a hot pudding, not a puddingthief...