Butterflies mating in jello


So I'm eating a peanut butter and blackberry jam sammich and drinking a caffenie free diet coke. All I can think about is coffee. I've enver been a coffee gal, but I've got an itch that only a marble mocha macciato can cure. I know that I'm bad by being a starbucks lover, but I can't help it. It's so good. Speaking of good isn't today special for some reason? Let me think. Oh yes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEIS!

I'm not cool like slllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaw so I can't make it flash, but will it make you feel better if I flash here? Okay, I just flashed my neighbors. Yeah, the blinds were closed. What's your point? A flash is a flash. Well, I've got to take a shower and go to work, and fart. Happy birthday Theis and don't eat anything made out of keys.

Comments

Ursula said…
Happy birthday, The Is!!!!
blogmother said…
Why, I remember him when was just this big...